Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Saturday, March 08, 2008

Space Invasion

What alien life force has taken over my coffee table?

Oh - - - 'tis just Kyle Louise home for spring break. I guess we'll "see" the coffee table again in a week.

(PS - - - lest you fear that we actually and legally GAVE him the middle name Louise, let me allay your fears. I put Louise on EVERYONE'S name - - - it just goes with every name on the planet. Try it for yourself: Kyle Louise, Keetha Louise, John Louise, even Louise Louise!!!)

7 Comments:

Blogger Kathy (Pearson) Troyer said...

I understand the coffee table! Alex got home yesterday afternoon from Purdue. His stuff was strewn everywhere---but only for a short time b/c he is now on a train to NY to see Kelly & Jon and kids. I asked him to take all of the "stuff" to his room that he wasn't taking to NY.

His train was to arrive/depart Waterloo (near Auburn) at 1:45 a.m. but it didn't get there until 2:50 a.m. Needless to say, we are a bit tired this a.m.

Enjoy the time with Kyle home. Those times are precious and few as they get older, right?

3/08/2008 9:46 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Oh - - - I know EXACTLY where Waterloo is - - - that's where Kelly flipped his car on the entrance ramp when he was 16 and had just gotten his driver's license and wasn't supposed to be anywhere NEAR there!!! Trust me - - - I'll NEVER forget where Kelly met his Waterloo (pun intended)

At least Alex MOVED his stuff. Good for him. I have a feeling I'll be seeing THIS stuff and FIGHTING to get to watch my college bb games with Kyle for the WHOLE week.

Acually - - - - I've seen him and chatted with him now - - - he can go back to his dorm room whenever he wants to. Hehehehehehehehehe

3/08/2008 9:55 AM  
Blogger Keri said...

I think my parents prefer the nest empty! If it weren't for blogs, I don't think I'd ever hear from them!!!

3/08/2008 8:49 PM  
Blogger Amy R. said...

I can barely believe that a month from today Colin turns one. I remember the details perfectly but it still seems like eons ago. Can't imagine what it will feel like when he's 18.

3/09/2008 9:46 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Want me to give you a preview???

No, hold that thought - - - there are things we are better off not knowing until we need to - - - need to know basis.

3/09/2008 12:55 PM  
Blogger grammy said...

Favorite D-I-L...good comment about NTKB (need to know basis)..we have some new initials for our blog comments...tnx!!!

3/09/2008 2:37 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Yep - - - the good old NTKB. You and I, Grammy, shan't tell these young moms what is in store as their offspring hit the terrible teens. ;-)

Grammy - - - I MIGHT post some pictures of Kyle if he was ever OUT OF BED while hubby and I are UP and ABOUT!!!! Saturday morning (like 2 a.m.) I came down here to find some Tylenol and Kyle was just getting warmed up watching movies. YIKES - - - I'm WAY too old for that nonsense!!!

Here - - - since I haven't had any luck getting his picture to post on here, let me give you a verbal picture. Imagine that coffee table with the computer still on it - - - but Kyle with earplugs in, head bobbing, and hands on the keyboard of the lappy. That's about what we are seeing of him!!!

3/09/2008 3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home