Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Icing


But it isn't on a cake!!!


It's everywhere ELSE!!! Our siding has grown whiskers.


Greg's truck has an eyebrow.


And the grill needs a shave. The blanket of white on the deck isn't snow - - -


It's a layer of sleet.

I guess it isn't spring YET.

9 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

Yes, isn't is depressing! I was supposed to go and see my parents bc Brian is gone, but because of the weather I'm here. If it's too bad tomorrow, I'll probably stay here, so maybe if you want to hang out- we can! Let me know!

3/04/2008 6:27 PM  
Blogger Keri said...

Yep that's the same stuff we have!!

3/04/2008 7:01 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Shannon - - - it will only be depressing to me if we DON'T get a delay in the morning!! ;-)

Sorry if it "grounds" you.

They say its going to hit 40 tomorrow, so just wait and leave a little later in the day.

3/04/2008 7:57 PM  
Blogger Jaena said...

It isn't spring yet, but it might get you an "ice day" tomorrow. BTW, our weather info says high of 31 tomorrow...not to be depressing, but just a different forecast.

3/04/2008 8:25 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Jaena, I am a snow and winter weather lover, so it isn't depressing to me. Actually, I am so totally exhausted that I would certainly welcome a delay tomorrow and wouldn't cry about a cancellation even if it means going one day longer in the spring.

3/04/2008 9:01 PM  
Blogger The Hollands said...

I had fun watching the fat robins making a nest...as I was sitting in the school parking lot waiting to get Anna from an early dismissal!! Poor things...guess they didn't get the memo that winter is still here!!! I DIDN'T have fun riding to Ft Wayne and back in the midst of this mess! ~Jaye

3/04/2008 9:25 PM  
Blogger Kathy (Pearson) Troyer said...

Ugh. More ice. More snow. Guatemala, Florida or Arizona, take me away!

3/04/2008 11:46 PM  
Blogger Martin LaBar said...

Hmmm. What happened to global warming?

3/05/2008 7:42 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

LOL Dr. LaBar!!!! Thanks for brightening my day.

3/05/2008 6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home