Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Breaking News - - -


School today - - -
On a two hour delay!!!!!
So crawl back in bed
and cover your head

:-)


11 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

Those videos are too cute! I love the way he says, awesome!

3/05/2008 8:04 AM  
Blogger I can't find my blog said...

After all of that ice, I would hope so!!

Enjoy the extra rest!

3/05/2008 1:10 PM  
Blogger The Hollands said...

Yeah!!! It's pretty sad when I'm still in bed and Jessica pops her head in the door and says, "Stay in bed, Mom, it's a 2 hour delay!" Still can't figure out why SHE was up so early!!!! ~Jaye

3/05/2008 2:39 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

So I decided to stay here- got plans Friday night?

3/05/2008 2:42 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Now I do - - - - WITH YOU Shannie!!!

Greg's working that night, so WHAT SHALL WE DO?!?

Oh - - - should I remind you how EARLY I fall asleep????

Thanks all the rest of you for your fun comments on my blog!!! :-)

3/05/2008 6:01 PM  
Blogger Bart and Paula Wakeman said...

Oh man!!! YOU got the day that I was hoping for! I'm sure you enjoyed it though.

3/05/2008 7:17 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

I fall asleep early too- well we'll have Halle, so we can't be too ambitious. How about dinner?? Or you can come here after school and we can make plans- whatever you want!

3/05/2008 7:21 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Paula - - - I DID have to go to school, only with a delay. It was really icy here.

Shannie - - - I'll come by on my way home and we'll do something even if it involves sitting around like sloths being lazy. ;-)

3/05/2008 7:46 PM  
Blogger Keri said...

Shannon - I also love the way he says "awesome". It's perfect! =)

3/05/2008 11:10 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog Keri!

Ok Keetha- we can order pizza or something really nutritious! Halle can't wait! You can bring your sweats if you want.

3/06/2008 4:42 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I'm SURE Halle even realizes I'm coming!!! :-)

3/06/2008 4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home