Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Friday, March 07, 2008

Girls Night Out


The "cats" were away (one in NYC and the other at the ER) so the "mice" decided to play!!


Friday night out for toasted subs and Honey-Nut Cheerios!!!


Grandma Keetha decided to introduce Halle to little bits of french fries - - - seemed a good idea at the time, until the fries came back to visit us again. Sorry Halle!!! Our grandson, Mackinley, has had an iron stomach all his life and I forgot you were a delicate little flower with no iron in you!!!!


Time to go home - - - got the rabbit ears on.

Thanks Shannon and Halle for a fun Friday evening.

8 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

Yes, thanks Grandma Keetha for introducing Halle to her first fried food. I guess we'll hold off for a few more months! Did Kyle like his pizza?

3/08/2008 8:57 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

He did, but he was willing to let me eat ONE piece. He agreed with our assessment - - - good food, too small, too pricey!!!!

3/08/2008 9:58 AM  
Blogger Kathy (Pearson) Troyer said...

Keetha,
I went through every one of your links on your left bar this a.m. Trying to get some ideas for revamping my blog. Not sure I will tackle the project yet but I am thinking...

3/08/2008 10:01 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

How many of my links did you "know"?

Some of them are really fun blogs - - - - which did you enjoy most?

You guys and changing up your blogs!!! I am such a creature of habit - - - I doubt if I EVER change mine around. I wouldn't know where I was when I got here if it was different!!!! :-) Hehehehehehehe

3/08/2008 10:06 AM  
Blogger Keri said...

Where were you eating that had pizza, subs, and fries?

3/08/2008 8:46 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

It's called "The Upper Crust."

3/08/2008 9:16 PM  
Blogger Suburban Correspondent said...

You made your granddaughter throw up? You mean grandma, you!

3/09/2008 7:41 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Oh - - - I'm WORSE than that - - - she isn't even ACTUALLY my granddaughter!!!! She's my FRIEND'S daughter, so I just CALL myself her grandmother.

I'm the lowest snake possible!!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog, btw.

3/09/2008 7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home