Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Crazy Horse Revisited - - -


I can't believe it!!! Today I saw a DONKEY in that yard. I didn't have my camera, so you're just going to have to take my word for it until I can capture the little critter on film.

Well - - - it was either a donkey or a very scruffy horse.

Two disclaimers about Crazy House:

1) The owners are out there in that yard nearly daily WORKING on it to help it look this way. This is NOT the result of entropy. It is, quite literally, someone's Garden of Eden.

2) Crazy House is IN TOWN, and not in the country where one might expect to find goats and chickens and donkeys. Ewwww Awwwww.


9 Comments:

Blogger grammy said...

"Crazy House" is not that far from golf course. While in Marion, we would try to see something different when we passed by!!!!

Come to think of it...looks something like our house, and we don't even have to work in it everyday...ha!ha!

4/24/2008 8:52 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Your house looks NOTHING like that, Grammy!!! Methinks thou dost exaggerate!!! :-)

4/25/2008 4:24 AM  
Blogger Char said...

Are you sure about the "intended" look?

Maybe there's a different story there, but a story just the same.

I find myself hoping they don't blog . . .

4/25/2008 11:05 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I hesitated to blog about this house - - - but decided that it is their paradise, so they are proud of it.

Char I PROMISE you - - - they are continually "updating" this look - - - adding new things daily. This is a work in progress - - - it has been progressing for about three years now. I PROMISE.

Read the comment from "Hollands" under the "Remember" blog - - - they live here in town and they are watching the progress too.

4/25/2008 4:07 PM  
Blogger Keri said...

Isn't there a sign that says it's a habitat of some kind, too? Like government sactioned? Or am I dreaming?

4/25/2008 5:05 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Hmmmm - - - I'll have to look closely for a "habitat" sign - - - I have trouble seeing EVERYTHING because of, well - - - EVERYTHING.

There is a sign that says "Plant a Row for the Hungry."

4/25/2008 5:10 PM  
Blogger Char said...

Okay, I get it. These people are California transplants and they're going "green."

4/25/2008 8:57 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I don't know about the California part - - - - but I think you might be exactly right about the "green" part.

4/26/2008 3:20 AM  
Blogger The Hollands said...

Actually, the "owner" graduated a couple years behind me in high school. Interesting...and that's all I have to say about that! :) ~Jaye

4/28/2008 7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home