Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Waitin' at Cracker Barrel - - -


A kid's dream come true!!!


I want THIS bubble machine - - -


Or maybe this one.


What in the world is THIS thing and how do I ride it????


Is this all there is to it??? You've GOT to be kidding me!!


Look at this airplane!!! I just push this button and the propellers whirl!!!!


Or how about this one? It's actually a helicopter, but I'll call it an airplane anyway. It even LIGHTS up when I push the button!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Grownups like Cracker Barrel too. An awesome giftshop and biscyuits (like mommas) to die for!

4/21/2008 8:41 AM  
Blogger Shannon said...

I love looking around in Cracker Barrel too! It looks like a fun adventure.

4/21/2008 9:25 AM  
Blogger I can't find my blog said...

Mmmmm...Cracker Barrel. We don't have any of those around here. Go again soon for me, K?

4/21/2008 1:08 PM  
Blogger Kathy (Pearson) Troyer said...

He is handsome one. I love his little outfit. BUT get him away from the IU stuff. Purdue. Purdue. Purdue. Think black and gold. Not red and white. :)

4/21/2008 2:28 PM  
Blogger Keri said...

LOL Kathy! His Daddy wouldn't let him wear any of those colors. ha

4/21/2008 5:34 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

OK - - - that was PURELY an accident, he was just STANDING near the IU stuff. BUT - - - his Kamma WOULD put him in red and white - - - but for WI, not IU. Hehehehehehehehehe

I love to eat at Cracker Barrel too - - - Headless, every time I go I'll eat something just for you - - - what do you want me to get in honor of you?

4/21/2008 6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home