Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Saturday, April 19, 2008

He's So Stinkin' Cute - - -

I just HAD to steal this picture from his mommy's blog and post it here too.

Our little engineer in the cap his Uncle Kelly gave him.

If you already saw this picture on Keri's blog - - - just enjoy it again, it's CUTE enough for that!!!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did see it on Keri's sight, but your right, it's too cute to not post again. I just LOVE his expression!

4/19/2008 3:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That would be site, not sight. Doh!

4/19/2008 3:54 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Thanks, Don.

4/19/2008 3:56 PM  
Blogger Lone Butterfly said...

Stinkin Cute never gets old! I love that his Daddy has the same grin! :)

4/19/2008 5:15 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Those two grins are very similar, aren't they????

4/19/2008 6:44 PM  
Blogger groovyoldlady said...

Now that is one serously adorable little guy!

I only have the second blog because it is seasonal and topical - I only write about training and participating in the Trek Across Maine. It's a place where I can post all the fascinating lessons that I learn while riding all over central maine.

I should have another entry up there tomorrow morning - one that should inspire a giggle or two, so stay tuned!

4/20/2008 1:09 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Can't wait, Groovy!!!

4/20/2008 3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home