Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Thursday, April 17, 2008

If Buds Appear, Can Spring Be Far Behind?

Can you see the subtle shades of greens and red appearing amongst these brancheS??? I BELIEVE that means spring is coming - - - even to INDIANA!!!! I mean after I saw all that sneet on Sunday I WONDERED if we were just going to keep having winter all summer long. Hehehehehehehe


But then I began to look up - - -


And I saw buds swelling in the afternoon sun.


And better yet, as I moseyed around outside taking these pictures,


It was over seventy degrees and I was comfy in my t-shirt sleeves!!!!

By the way, the Big Fisherman caught four fish at this little pond yesterday.


5 Comments:

Blogger Lone Butterfly said...

How beautiful! I wish I lived so close to a place where I could walk around and see that.

Husband and I have talked about moving further out from the city at some point, but with both of us working within the city limits of Atlanta - if we moved much further we'd spend our days in the car driving to and from work!

The grass is so - just - beautiful!

Love the pictures, thank you for sharing!

4/17/2008 8:40 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Glad you enjoyed the pictures. I'll keep posting so you can enjoy them vicariously.

4/17/2008 8:52 PM  
Blogger Keri said...

Wasn't it awesome yesterday?? I took Mackinley to the park and he loved it. Wore himself right out!! I'll have a post soon about his adventures.

It's 10:34 a.m. right now and my Weather Channel Desktop says it's 65 degrees!! I'm loving this weather, that's for sure!

4/18/2008 10:35 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I think maybe Spring has FINALLY sprung.

4/18/2008 10:43 AM  
Blogger Keetha said...

That blue sky is incredible!

It's in the low 80s here today.

4/21/2008 5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home