Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Remember Crazy Horse?


Well, this AIN'T him - - -


It's his twin brother "Crazy House." "He" lives just a few blocks from me. I can't "capture" all that is crazy house with my camera. (I tried - - - but I felt a tad conspicuous standing out in front gawking, and there was nothing subtle about my BRIGHT RED DURANGO either.)


Words fail me.


Gates to nowhere. Black visqueen paths. Vegetables growing in happy abandon amongst the grass. "New" things appearing almost daily. All this and - - -


Chickens and goats besides.


It's somebody's paradise.

Just not mine.

15 Comments:

Blogger Camellia said...

oh, my best friends live there. It's in Vicksburg, right? Just kidding. I love places like this. More more more more

4/23/2008 9:39 PM  
Blogger Kim Sue said...

chickens and goats, oh my!

I agree your crazy house and my friend MS-Keetha's crazy house are not in the same ballpark

4/23/2008 9:41 PM  
Blogger The Hollands said...

How Funny!! We pass this house EVERY Wednesday night in the church van. Jessica says when she grows up that's what she wants her yard to look like. Random plants growing everywhere and gates that lead nowhere. We have this conversation all the time!! ~Jaye :)

4/23/2008 10:18 PM  
Blogger Bart and Paula Wakeman said...

Oh my! Makes me not miss good ole marion so much!

4/23/2008 10:48 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Rest assured, y'all, this is the ONLY crazy house quite like this I've EVER seen - - - - not "typical" of here or anywhere else for that matter.

Jaye, how interesting that you know where "my" crazy house is. It is our family entertainment too - - - - watching for what they will do NEXT.

4/24/2008 4:39 AM  
Blogger Keetha said...

Oh MY. Now that is crazy. Hmm. Not my idea of paradise either, bless their hearts.

4/24/2008 12:39 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

That gave me a good laugh! I needed it. Trading spaces anyone?

4/24/2008 12:50 PM  
Blogger Char said...

They're lurking everywhere - I've seen them in Michigan and in good ole' Santa Ana, CA. A family property fallen into disrepair - the stories they could tell!

4/24/2008 5:09 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Oh Char - - - do NOT be deceived. This is NOT a home fallen into disrepair. This is someone's paradise - - - they are out there in that yard working on it nearly EVERY day in the warm weather. This is how they are MAKING it on PURPOSE.

4/24/2008 5:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, don't forget that not everyone has the same taste. I live in a small subdivision and my neighbors didn't like my PYGMY goats, which are smaller than my dogs and ended up costing me nearly $1000 in fees to try and get a variance. The stupid neighbors won and now my kids miss their little goats.

4/24/2008 10:16 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I realize this, Don - - - that is why I said it was their paradise.

4/25/2008 4:26 AM  
Blogger Keri said...

Our neighbors feel this way about our house, I'm sure. ha

Awww Don what a sad story!! =(

4/25/2008 5:01 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Keri Rahcelle Broyles Baker - - - your house DOES NOT look a single THING like this one.

4/25/2008 5:11 PM  
Blogger Keri said...

I know it doesn't but our neighbors are obsessed with their yards and most have already mowed twice this spring. We haven't mowed once yet. Last fall one of them even kept mowing OUR yard! So to them our yard probably looks like this!

4/25/2008 5:41 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Ah, I see.

4/25/2008 5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home