Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Lunch Time

We're all HAPPY to finally be seated.


"Mama, I want an airplane."


Kamma bought me one to play with while we wait for our food.


Yum, yum, strawberry shortcake!!!


That was good enough for ANOTHER bite.

9 Comments:

Blogger Char said...

We ate at Cracker Barrel last summer and it was delicious. I wondered who bought all that stuff.

Keri - there you go again, looking like a fashion plate. Rose is a good color on you1

4/20/2008 8:23 PM  
Blogger Keri said...

Aww thank you, Char!!

These are great pictures, Mom, I stole a couple. :)

4/20/2008 10:15 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Oh Char, we certainly didn't buy ALL of it!!!! Hehehehehehehehe

4/21/2008 4:15 AM  
Blogger Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Oh! Me next! I want a bite. YUM!

4/21/2008 8:42 AM  
Blogger Kathy (Pearson) Troyer said...

Keri, Motherhood becomes you.

4/21/2008 2:29 PM  
Blogger Keri said...

"Bye here, bye here"

4/21/2008 5:35 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

LOL "bye here" is what Macky says when he wants a bite - - - which was for MOST of the strawberry shortcake.

Now - - - that strawberry shortcake was yummy, but SORRY, it doesn't hold a CANDLE to Ivanhoe's.

4/21/2008 6:09 PM  
Blogger Vickie said...

I could seriously take this little guy home! He is just too cute for words!

4/22/2008 5:14 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Thanks - - - we think so too, Vickie!!!!

4/22/2008 4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home