Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Monday, April 14, 2008

Please Pray


For Chrissy, one of our 5th Grade LCS students.
She's having more complications.


http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/chrissybriles
(Sorry, I'm links challenged)



9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm praying now Keetha, thanks for letting us know.
Yackie Sue

4/03/2008 8:37 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Thanks, Yackie.

She is in less pain and is a bit more stable today. Keep praying.

4/03/2008 12:23 PM  
Blogger I can't find my blog said...

Oh my. I just spent the better part of the last hour reading. (When I saw 'caringbridge' my heart sank...I've been there before.) I left a comment there, but also wanted to let you know that I'm praying for Chrissy and her family.

Other than that I'm speechless, and have tears welling up in my eyes.

4/03/2008 12:56 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I know. I can't imagine being in either Chrissy or her parents shoes.

It seems she had a bit better day today - - - for which I am very thankful.

4/03/2008 4:19 PM  
Blogger Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Will add her to my prayer list, Keetha! Have a great week.

4/14/2008 11:02 AM  
Blogger I can't find my blog said...

Ugh...I saw 2 updates in my email and hadn't checked them yet. I'm a-prayin!

4/15/2008 1:36 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Thanks, headless.

I will confess that except for praying, I'm feeling rather helpless about our little Chrissy.

4/15/2008 4:56 AM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Yeah I've been trying to find one that is wider on the page, so there's more writing room and less margin space. But to get the picture you go to layout I think and you edit where your title is and there's a place you can put in an image. So, yes, we're twins for now! I'm not good at this stuff!

4/15/2008 9:03 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Shannon - - - you are VERY good at it, you figured out something I didn't know!!!!

:-)

4/15/2008 5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home