Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Saturday, April 05, 2008

It's a Throw-Down


One of my blogging buddies has challenged me to an online food fight. The rest of you can either join in or get out of the way and watch.


Char, I see your pasta salad with bread sticks dinner and RAISE it two scrambled egg and bacon breakfasts!

8 Comments:

Blogger grammy said...

AND THE WINNER IS----

You gotta know when to fold-em...and I am OUT of this game!!! You can see what my breakfast was on Char's post-you'll know why I am folding.

4/05/2008 11:45 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

LOL!!! I ALREADY saw it there Grammy. YUCK - - - I'll PASS on a breakfast like that!!!

4/05/2008 12:02 PM  
Blogger I can't find my blog said...

Hmmm this is interesting.

One day I'll teach you links so the rest of us can see what you and Char are up to!

4/05/2008 2:20 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I do have some links on the side of my blog - - - but Char's blog is private, so I don't have her over there.

4/05/2008 3:05 PM  
Blogger Char said...

Beats a bagel with cream cheese!

Actually, I'm "saving" my calories for Sunday School snacks.

4/06/2008 11:31 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Well - - - let's post a picture of these SS snacks then, girl friend!!

4/06/2008 2:38 PM  
Blogger Char said...

I thought about taking my camera to church but then forgot. The couple in charge of snacks this week went over the top. They brought coffee in their own carafes with raspberry-chocolate coffee mate. Then, we had a bowl of fruit, muffins, and blueberry blintzes with whipped cream. Made it kind of hard to concentrate on the lesson!

4/06/2008 10:06 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Greg's SS class always has great snacks too. (I'm the SS Sup. so I don't get to a class) Yesterday the Senior's class had a whole BREAKFAST - - - and being the SS Sup, I got to HELP them eat it!!!! Hehehehehehehe

4/07/2008 4:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home