Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Who Will it Be???


Some time tonight my blog will receive it's 20,000th visit. Who will it be???

Thanks to all of you who come here regularly and especially to those of you who leave your "tracks." (Comments)

11 Comments:

Blogger grammy said...

hummmm..dah...dah..."Let it be me"...sing...sing..dah..dah...

Was it me????? I hope, hope, hope.

Tell me about your mother's hospital stay. How did she fall and how is her condition now? Do hope she's better!!!

4/08/2008 7:06 PM  
Blogger Deven said...

oh the mystery and excitement!

4/08/2008 7:06 PM  
Blogger grammy said...

Tell us...tell us....

Your turn now Deven!!!!

4/08/2008 7:09 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Three more to go - - - -

Grammy, mom is still in the hospital. Her heart rate is normal as of this afternoon. Dad didn't think she'd come home yet - - - but may be transferred out of Critical Care to a regular floor soon.

4/08/2008 7:23 PM  
Blogger grammy said...

Was it her heart rate and did she pass out? Tell her we are thinking about her.

4/08/2008 7:39 PM  
Blogger The Hollands said...

oh oh is it me???? I hope, I hope!!

4/08/2008 7:42 PM  
Blogger The Hollands said...

Yippee...I think it WAS me!! I came back to your page and it said 20,000 on your sitemeter!! Do I win...huh, huh...do I????

4/08/2008 7:45 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Grammy, mom has atrial fibrillations. We've known that for a while.

This hospitalization was for chest pain (heart or fall - - - we didn't know) and a bad cold which we THOUGHT was pneumonia.

4/08/2008 7:45 PM  
Blogger grammy said...

She must be very uncomfortable and it can also be frightening when it's difficult to breath.

4/08/2008 7:51 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

She is more comfortable today than she has been for a week.

She isn't "fiesty" like she normally is. That worries me more than anything. I think she's rather "resigned" for whatever is coming.

4/08/2008 7:54 PM  
Blogger Deven said...

rats. i was here too early.

4/08/2008 9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home