Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

And The Winner Is - - -


Well, I don't know exactly WHO it is.

BUT - - - - (drum roll) - - - at 7:38 p.m. my site meter logged the 20,000th blog hit since I installed it in October of 2006.

I don't know WHO it was - - - but their server logged in from Avon, Indiana and they are from rr.com.

Was it YOU?????

7 Comments:

Blogger grammy said...

Just to show what a good loser I am...think I'll go eat worms...little bitty short ones...great big fat ones...oh how they do squirm.

BTW CONGRATS TO THE 20,000TH !!!!

4/08/2008 8:28 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Our luck, 20,000 is probably one of those umpteen dozen people who COME and LOOK at my blog - - - - but NEVER speak!!! :-(

4/08/2008 8:31 PM  
Blogger grammy said...

Oh well, the game was fun, and now it's on to the 25,000th winner!!!

4/08/2008 8:51 PM  
Blogger Bart and Paula Wakeman said...

I completely missed it!!!! I took the kids to the park, and then baths, and then to bed, and by the time I stopped by it was too late. Bummer!

So, have you found out who it was yet?

4/09/2008 3:42 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Nope - - - no one has CLAIMED being "it"

Hehehehehehehe

4/09/2008 5:13 PM  
Blogger I can't find my blog said...

Not me (obviously), but how cool is that ?!? & I thought it was cool that I'm pushing 2000 in under 3 months... *sigh* I guess I needed that ego knock-down.

4/11/2008 1:20 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Oh Headless - - - it isn't an ego knock down!!! It took me FOREVER to get to 20,000!!!! FOREVER.

Hey - - - I participated in Big Mama's Fashion Fiesta and it is single handedly boosting my blog hits by HUNDREDS!!!! Wooooo Hoooo - - - THANKS BIG MAMA.

4/11/2008 3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home