Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Butcher Family - Semi Posed


Last weekend our Aunt Bobbie went home to be with Jesus. Those of us who could gathered together today to share memories and celebrate her life.

Uncle Clinton, my mom's only brother. Aunt Bobbie was his wife.


The three "babies" of nine siblings. Uncle Clinton, Aunt Janet, and my mom, Beulah.


Cousin Tonya


Aunt Janet, Donny Joe, and Joanie.


Karen, daughter of Uncle Clinton and Aunt Bobbie.


Bruce and Christy


Kent, Son of Uncle Clinton and Aunt Bobbie


Tonya, Pam, and me


Uncle Clinton and all his grandchildren. Left to right circling counterclockwise around Uncle Clinton: Benjamin, Tara, Heather, Dax, Brittney, Cody, Caleb, Sierra and McKenzie.


These are all the first cousins of my generation who were at the dinner. From left to right with a zig and a zag: Donny Joe, Kent, Pam, Richard, Tonya, Bruce, Karen, Keetha, Kim, and Kevin. (Roger was at the funeral, but wasn't there for this photo.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home