Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Thursday, April 03, 2008

More Kid-Antics

Little Green Riding Hood.


Steppin' out with Grandma Great's walker. At least SOMEONE is using it!!!


"Tip toe through the tulips." (OK - - - so they're crocuses.)


Story Time. Only these are books right off of Grandpa Great's book shelf - - - such stimulating bedtime genre as theology.


Not even one picture. Tiny print.


But fascinating anyway!!!


"Ding Dong the witch is dead!!!"

4 Comments:

Blogger Char said...

I love Chaim Potok! Maybe the kids will warm up to him over time.

4/03/2008 1:40 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I love him too - - - I couldn't BELIEVE Macky was hauling that book around!!!!

4/03/2008 4:23 PM  
Blogger Keri said...

That was so stinkin funny!! Kaeleigh sitting up there on that stool reading through those huge books so seriously! LOL!!

4/04/2008 3:28 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I know - - - Dad said he TRIED to give them kid's picture books - - - but they didn't WANT them, they LIKED the BIG PEOPLE books.

4/04/2008 4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home