Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Butcher Clan - Reality 101


A few candid shots - - -


Richard gives Kim the "low down" while Pam and Darla "catch up" in the background.


Say "cheese" Bruce!


Kent and Greg


Richard, what ARE you talking about ??? Hehehehehe


Pam warns them they're headed for my blog - - -


Greg and Joe. Don't ask, don't tell!!!


These pictures prove it is VERY difficult to get a good picture of a group of "kids" - - - no matter HOW old they are!!!


Just click on these pictures to enlarge them and see all the FUNNY expressions. Yep - - - we're related!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Keri said...

MJ said Joe ("Doe") and Pam ("Pe") and...KAMMA ("Ke")!! He finally said it! Oh and of course Papoo ("Poopoo")

3/29/2008 7:47 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

YPPEEE - - - HE SAID KAMMA!!!!

3/29/2008 8:39 PM  
Blogger grammy said...

Was your mother's cousins there? I believe you said Orville was her cousin? That experience with him leading the choir, is a lasting memory with me. He stood on a chair to direct and the song was "It is summertime in my heart".

3/29/2008 9:15 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

You are talking about her cousin Orville Butcher. No, he is in a facilitated care home in California. His sister, Alice Mae was there though.

3/29/2008 9:18 PM  
Blogger grammy said...

Alice Mae is the one we see in the Christmas pix....you know, I'll bet he still sings. When mother didn't recognize any of us, she still sang and remembered every word of the songs.

3/29/2008 9:30 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Yes - - - Alice Mae was with us at both Christmas and Thanksgiving and she was in both sets of pictures.

I don't know that Orville has altzheimers - - - but he has other physical needs. I'm sure he still sings.

3/29/2008 9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home