Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Monday, March 31, 2008

By George, We've Got Tulips!!!


The other day as I pulled into the garage, I glanced at the flower bed and thought, "The snow blower must have piled up the rocks." I made a mental note to fix it later.


Today when I pulled into the garage, I noticed the same rock pile, only this time out of the corner of my eye - - -


I saw something green.

I saw TULIPS sprouting!!!

Only, I never PLANTED any tulips.

I think the Easter Bunny planted them, and I think the Easter Bunny's name is GREG!

Thanks!!! :-)

5 Comments:

Blogger I can't find my blog said...

Awesome! Show them when they bloom, ok?

4/01/2008 4:55 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Will do - - -

BTW, when I posted this yesterday I didn't notice, but he planted them around the mail box AND the bird feeder too!!! Whooo Hoooo!!!

4/01/2008 4:57 PM  
Blogger Char said...

I love spring flowers. Looking forward to the pics.

4/01/2008 9:42 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I'd really like to go out there this fall and add some crocuses too!!!

4/02/2008 12:23 AM  
Blogger Martin LaBar said...

Good eye!

4/04/2008 5:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home