Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Monday, March 31, 2008

March Fifth Sunday at Grandpa Great's


Yesterday was our Fifth Sunday at Grandpa Great's. This time all of us who are within driving distance were there - - - except for Greg who was caring for the ill and ailing in the MGH ER.

Here is a sampling of the fun - - - soon I'll post the antics of the grandkids, but I'll give you time to digest this first. (Pun intended)


This is the kids table in the living room.


Keri and Kaeleigh


Kelly just hangin' round


Grandpa Great explains it all to Kelly and Keri


Pam and Joe smooching


Jason, Kaeleigh, Mackinley, and Keri. Keri was rather heart broken to have her family graduated up to the big people's table in the dining room. We were all glad to have them!!!


Kelly and Cathy


Dustin and Kayla

(Do you see Uncle Joe's eye peeking between them??? How FUNNY is that!?!)



Korie and Chris


Kyle, the thinker - - - or is that stinker?

4 Comments:

Blogger Keri said...

How nice of my husband to show us his food! LOL!

If Misti had been there, she'd have been sitting at the old person table with me! hehe

3/31/2008 8:15 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

We're going to need more or bigger tables SOON!!!

I cracked up when I enlarge that picture of you guys at the table. Jason looks like he just ate something he HATES.

4/01/2008 4:14 AM  
Blogger Char said...

What a great tradition!

4/01/2008 9:39 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

It was fun - - - and the food was delicious too!!!

4/02/2008 12:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home