Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Friday, March 28, 2008

My Little Badger Heart is Broken


Bucky went down in flames of defeat to the "Cinderella" Davidson tonight in the NCAA tourney.

I'll admit it - - - Wisconsin didn't deserve to win with the way they played in the second half, so please don't laugh right in my face about it when you see me.

I am crushed enough as it is.

Davidson rocked - - - and that is all I will say about that.

5 Comments:

Blogger Martin LaBar said...

Yep. Davidson outplayed them.

So there are two teams from North Carolina among the eight left.

3/29/2008 4:26 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Sorry to say I was cheering against your Badgers. I have Davidson in a pool at work. So I think I won $5 for them making it to the Elite 8.

3/29/2008 7:49 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Ah Ha!!! So it is YOUR fault, Jessica!!! J/K

They didn't pay well and Davidson did - - - so there you have it.

3/29/2008 8:53 AM  
Blogger Kathy (Pearson) Troyer said...

I have to admit, too, Keetha, that I was cheering for Davidson. I like the underdog and Mr. Curry. As mentioned in a previous post, my favorites are usually Purdue, North Carolina and Duke. NC is the only one left and they may take the whole thing but if Davidson does, I will be happy anyway.

Your Florida pics make me SOOOOOO jealous. I want to be there. Palm trees, beach, water, sand, great looking food, ahhhhh... that's the life. Does Greg's dad want a couple of roommates?

Enjoy!

3/29/2008 1:35 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

We're back up here in the 35 degree weather with the rest of the Hoosiers now, Kathy.

3/29/2008 4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home