Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Dids and Did Nots

Things I DID on My First Day of Summer Vacation:

1) Stayed in bed until after 8.

2) Had my nails done.

3) Sped in a school zone and got pulled over and warned for it. Oooooops!

4) Blogged

5) Read my book


6) Bought some Dove's. If you CAN'T get DeBrands, just a little Dove'll do ya!!!

7) Had a pedicure. Girls - - - check out the pedicures at your local beauty schools. Only $10 and OH SO WONDERFUL!!!

8) Blogged some more

9) Took a little cat nap

10) Watched some ESPN

11) Ate a Greek salad for supper at my favorite little Greek restaurant


Things I Definitely DID NOT DO on My First Day of Summer Vacation:

1) Go anywhere near the school

2) Grade papers

3) Clean house

4) Do laundry

5) Cook

6) Exercise

7) Mow

8) Volunteer for ANY summer responsibilities


13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your day off schedule !

Love Doves, but have you tried the new Hershey's BLISS chocolates ? Yummy !

Have yet to ever get a pedicure. Need to fit that in someday.

5/29/2008 7:01 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Hey- - - let's go TOGETHER next time!!! There is a new school right downtown on Washington, and it is very nice. Today was my FIRST trip to that one. I'll go again in two to three weeks. I'll REMIND you, and I'll even make your appointment with mine, if you'll come!!!!

5/29/2008 7:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting facts you found!

But I still wonder because I've never actually seen a nest... unless they are really good at hiding them.

5/29/2008 7:36 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Well - - - while I was googling I DID find a couple of blogs in which people were talking about watching pigeon nests on their balconies on tall buildings.

5/29/2008 7:41 PM  
Blogger Indian Lake Papa said...

Hum, nothing with hubs ??? :o) !!

5/29/2008 7:57 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Hubs is working in the ER - - - so I had no CHOICE but to carry on without him.

5/29/2008 8:30 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

I love Dove chocolate! And I need to go get a pedicure with you before we move!

5/30/2008 11:05 AM  
Blogger Lone Butterfly said...

OOOOOO, pedicures make my day. I just love the cute toes that happen for two weeks after.

Sounds like you had a wonderful first day of summer. I hope the rest goes perfectly!

5/30/2008 11:25 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Shannon - - - let's make a pedi date!!!! I went to the new beauty school downtown and it was tres cute!!!!

E-mail me about when you'll be in town and when you'd be available for a pedicure!!!!

5/30/2008 11:45 AM  
Blogger groovyoldlady said...

Hmmmm. How'd you speed in a school zone if'n ya didn't go near the school?

No one touches my nails or hair. No one.

Hershey's "Bliss" is definitely on par with Dove. I tried a free sample and, unfortuantely, got hooked. (Darn those "dealers"!)

5/30/2008 2:39 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

It was NOT my school zone.

Sorry Groovy, you just don't know WHAT you are missing with the mani's and pedi's.

I saw that little grin, Kathy!!!

5/30/2008 5:20 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

OK, when I get back in town, I'll call you. PS- we have a cybershot and love it!!

5/31/2008 10:29 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

:-) for both things!!!

5/31/2008 10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home