Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Hodge Podge - - -


1) SCHOOL'S OUT FOR THE SUMMER!!! I believe that is all I need to say about that.

2) Some lawn chemical salesman had the GUTS to ring our doorbell today to see if we wanted an estimate for having our lawn fertilized by them. Was he blind??? Could he not see that our grass is greener and lusher and better than ANY his company could possibly produce? Did he think I'd say, "Sure, give us an estimate because we are ALWAYS interested in losing quality in our yard." He had guts to ring OUR bell - - - I'll give him that.


This is just a reminder of how plush hubby's grass is, in case you forgot.

3) I came home from school about 1:30 this afternoon and promptly napped until 6!!! I feel like a NEW person. Did I mention, SCHOOL'S OUT FOR THE SUMMER!!!!!

4) I went SHOPPING!!!!! Whoooo Hoooo - - - here's the report of what I got, complete (for you, BooMama) with the "unboxing."


First, my little cordless laser rodent needed a new battery. I got a "few" just in case. If you have ever wondered if you'd like this kind of a mouse - - - wonder no more. THEY ARE FAB!!!


Next, I got a REAL keyboard for my lappy. Why did I wait this long? It was ONLY $14 and I'm already soooooooo glad to have it. I probably won't haul it along when I travel, but for here at home it is the BOMB.


And my NEXT purchase was this. I'm thinking it is giving you a BIG clue as to my LAST purchase - - -


Yep. You guessed it. A new digi cam. My old one took ten years to focus for each picture. No really - - - it took TEN YEARS.


And the infamous unboxing - - - -


Here it is. Now I have 14 days to decide if it is the "RIGHT" camera for me. It's got to take good zoom pictures AND focus faster than a 2 and a half year old to qualify!!! :-)

Being quite technically illiterate myself, I have managed to unbox, have the battery charging, have the instruction manual out and am ACTING like I understand it, and am WAITING for hubby to come home from work, and show me how to use my new toy!!!! Hehehehehehehehe

5) I think I forgot to mention, SCHOOL'S OUT FOR THE SUMMER!!!!!

Disclaimer- all photos in this post taken with the OLD camera since I don't even know how to USE the new one yet!


13 Comments:

Blogger Deven said...

Hey -- have you heard that SCHOOL'S OUT?!?!?!?!

5/28/2008 10:10 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Hehehehehehehehe - - - No, I think I MISSED that fact somehow!!!!

WOOOOO HOOOO - - - so glad you TOLD me.

5/28/2008 10:29 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Testing, testing - - - this is just a little experiment.

5/28/2008 10:41 PM  
Blogger Keri said...

You will LOVE the fact that it has it's own battery.

I'm glad you're out of school...that means we'll get to see you guys more!! :) Enjoy your summer, Mom!

Oh...what did you say to the idiot yard guy?!?!?

5/28/2008 11:52 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I said, "We do our own, just LOOK at it."

He, still the glutton for punishment replied, "Don't you just want an estimate?"

I THOUGHT, "Look at our yard, can you make it look like that?" But I refrained and just said, "No."

5/29/2008 12:50 AM  
Blogger Martin LaBar said...

I'm using a mouse like that, too. We can't always find a place to put it, with the laptop, but I wouldn't be without it.

5/29/2008 4:01 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

Congratulations on your summer break. We still have three days left :(

5/29/2008 6:42 AM  
Blogger Vickie said...

Get some pictures up here with your new camera! I am anxiously waiting.

5/29/2008 10:53 AM  
Blogger Lone Butterfly said...

My poor Caterpillars get no summer break - but GOOD FOR YOU!!!! :D

I am quite impressed by your "unboxing" photos, and can't wait to see new photos of Mackinley with your fancy new camera.

5/29/2008 11:34 AM  
Blogger I can't find my blog said...

How fun to have new toys for the summer!

Since I've been more serious about blogging I have dreamed about getting a new laptop but I guess tuition is more important? ;-)

5/29/2008 11:35 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Well, the laptop was my Christmas present and the new camera is my anniversary present. Greg chooses to get fishing gear for his gifts.

I'm reading and learning about my new camera, but now I'm not sure if it is the ONE I want or not. He told me I had 14 days to decide and return it if I change my mind. I'm having a VERY hard time deciding. What in the world is my PROBLEM!!!! Hehehehehehehehe

5/29/2008 12:50 PM  
Blogger Char said...

Wow, the speed at which you decompressed makes me tired.

5/29/2008 9:14 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Then go take a nap, Char!!! It will do WONDERS for ya!!

5/30/2008 7:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home