Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

'Tis the Season - - -


Of graduation open houses.

I just went to my first one.

I'm telling ya, in Indiana, these are BIG DEALS!!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Martin LaBar said...

In Michigan, too. But not in South Carolina.

5/22/2008 6:34 AM  
Blogger Indian Lake Papa said...

yep, Michigan too - must be a nationwide phenomenon to get our money in the spring time.

5/22/2008 9:45 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I've never lived anywhere where they were/are as BIG as they are here. I mean, they give a wedding reception a run for its money!!!

5/22/2008 4:37 PM  
Blogger Char said...

I think it's as much a party for the parents as it is for the graduate. Like, celebrating the tact that the little darling is finally ready to leave the nest!

5/22/2008 4:47 PM  
Blogger Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

I jsut got out of my mouth to my son (who is on his way to tonights graduation to film for his broadcasting final exam) that next this time, it will be him and we will be hosting a party in his honor. I cannot beleive he is as old as he is!

5/22/2008 6:50 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Hehehehehe Leigh - - -my BABY graduated last year and my firstborn is 31!!!!! The time FLIES

5/22/2008 8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home