Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Graduation Shoes


Every year I DREAD the graduation ceremony because I don't have the RIGHT black shoes to wear with my cap and gown. Hopefully NO ONE is really looking at my feet - - - but STILL.

Finally it dawned on me - - - - GET A NEW PAIR OF SHOES.

So I did.

I passed by a pair half the price and zeroed right in on these.


Even gave the toe nails their summer coat of paint.

5 Comments:

Blogger I can't find my blog said...

Too cute! Every distinguished teacher should have a lovely pair of shoes for Graduation.

Although I probably would have worn the football flip flops!

5/25/2008 6:35 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

LOL LOL LOL!!!! Headless - - - now why didn't I think of that!!!!

:-)

5/25/2008 7:56 PM  
Blogger Vickie said...

I love your shoes! Your feet look great in them.

5/25/2008 8:45 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Woooo Hoooo!!! Great looking feet!!! That's nice since my hands somehow got real old. :-(

5/25/2008 8:47 PM  
Blogger Renee said...

CUTE! People will definitely be looking at your feet now!

5/27/2008 3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home