Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Friday, May 30, 2008

For Aunt Char - - -

All fed - - -


And de-watered courtesy of your nephew!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jaena said...

Jim is amazing. He does it all - diapers, feeding, baths - and has for all three kids. I am completely spoiled, and I know it. :)

5/30/2008 11:01 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Not spoiled - - - HONORED.

I think dads SHOULD be dads. Greg was great like that too. Only we DID play the "who can pretend to be asleep the longest game" in the middle of the night! Hehehehehehehehe

5/31/2008 1:48 AM  
Blogger Char said...

Handsome and multi-talented. Runs in the family ;^).

6/01/2008 5:12 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

LOL!!!! He is QUITE the good little daddy.

6/01/2008 6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home