Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Saturday, May 17, 2008

He-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-re's Josiah!!!


Got to spend last evening with Jaena and her new little son, Josiah.


This is the only picture I took because I was getting sick with a cold and didn't want to contaminate the poor little guy. But isn't he a cutie????

Jaena and I had a lovely visit, and I just HAVE to tell you one random trivia fact about her. Did you know Jaena simply CANNOT delete e-mails? She is a gourmet connoisseur collector of them and has over 9,000!!!!! (Editor stands corrected - it's only 4,703 - - - 900 some in her inbox, that must be where I got the 9.)

I must confess I gave her a really hard time about this - - - especially when I noticed she even keeps the spams.

11 Comments:

Blogger Jaena said...

Hey! I only have 4703 in my in box (940 unread, which must be where you got the "9").

In my defense, I must say that I do not intentionally *save* spam. I just don't take the time to read or delete them so they build up. :)

Good to hang out last night. Let's do it again - or meet up at La Charreada's.

5/17/2008 2:40 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Oooops - - - that must be what happened, I saw that "9"

I'll have to go in and correct this post.

It was fun. We COULD meet at La Char for supper one Friday night - - - perhaps even with the "boys"

5/17/2008 3:26 PM  
Blogger Keri said...

AWWWWW he is so precious!!!!

Ok, I'm getting excited to meet my new little one and pictures like this just make me even more excited!

5/17/2008 4:51 PM  
Blogger J. Roscoe Womack said...

Sounds like fun - a double date! Just pick the week and let us know.

5/17/2008 4:52 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Keri - - - "our" little girl will be here very soon!!!! It's just around the corner.

And the excitement builds - - -

Dad and I were talking just today about where to camp while you are in the hospital. I think we're going back to Ouabache. Dad's off for four days beginning on the c-section date.

5/17/2008 6:46 PM  
Blogger Vickie said...

He is so adorable!

5/18/2008 7:10 PM  
Blogger Char said...

Looks a little mad, but I'm sure his personality will improve with time. Doesn't yet know the value of being admired by adults!

5/18/2008 11:02 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

He does look mad, but actually he was just squirming around for a good yawn.

5/19/2008 4:09 AM  
Blogger Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

HA! And isnt he just the cutest!

5/19/2008 6:51 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

He is adorable. I gotta go back over there when I'm not sick with a cold so I can HOLD him!!!

5/19/2008 7:38 PM  
Blogger Renee said...

Absolutely adorable:) And it doesn't surprise me one bit that Jaena saves emails...you never know when she may need to go back and read one;)

5/24/2008 2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home