Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Zoo-ology


Yesterday I took my 7th Grade Life Science Class on a field trip to the Indy Zoo.


I think it was a "hit"


My friend and co-teacher, Vickie, captures some of the flora on her digi cam.


Moms in waiting


Three lions with their tamer.


The gathering place


Girls just gotta have fun!


Truancy officer


Two monkeys hiding from the zookeeper.


New bessssssst friend.

7 Comments:

Blogger Deven said...

Looks like y'all had a great time. Thanks again... :)

5/17/2008 12:59 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

LOL - - - took me a minute to figure out what you were thanking me for!!!!

5/17/2008 3:27 PM  
Blogger Keri said...

How fun!! Jason got to "peek" in at the Indy zoo when he was training a couple of weeks ago. Since then, he's really been wanting to take the kids.

Now to see if we can get a loan to finance the gas to drive to Indy! hehehehe just kidding

OH and I like your new profile picture!

5/17/2008 4:53 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Thanks about the profile pix.

I was telling dad about the zoo and he said, "We need to take Mackinley."


We'll have to try to schedule a trip to take you guys there. It would be a really fun day outing.

You are CLOSE to right about needing a loan to pay for the gas.

5/17/2008 6:48 PM  
Blogger Vickie said...

Great Pictures! Maybe I will try to get mine up on my blog....hmmmm...doubtful...but...I'll think about it...ha!

5/18/2008 7:09 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Vickie - - - I've already been LOOKING for your pix on your blog. Hehehehehehehehehehe

5/19/2008 4:10 AM  
Blogger Keri said...

A family trip to the zoo would be fun! Korie has already asked me about it, too.

We could do a Monday so Korie and Jason could go! And then it wouldn't be as packed as a weekend day would be.

5/20/2008 8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home