Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Did You Notice?


I changed my avatar and alphabetized my linkydoos.

Other people totally redecorate their blogs with colorful templates, whole new layouts, THE WORKS.

Not me folks. This is what I call BIG change. New avatar and alphabetized links. I was HOPING there was a way I could make the computer alphabetize that list for me - - - but I couldn't figure it out, so I just buckled down, used my college degree and alphabetized it all by myself.

:-)

7 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

I noticed you changed your picture right away! And linkydoos is a great term. When does grandbaby come?

5/18/2008 9:12 PM  
Blogger Jaena said...

I noticed both - and like the changes. You are quite the "techie" these days.

5/18/2008 10:44 PM  
Blogger Char said...

Too cute. Looking younger all the time.

5/18/2008 11:05 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Reese Renee is scheduled to arrive via c-section on June 18.

5/19/2008 4:04 AM  
Blogger Keri said...

HEHE you didn't have to do it manually...it can be done automatically! :)

5/19/2008 5:00 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I FIGURED it could be done automatically - - - but where was my techy support DAUGHTER when I needed her????? Hehehehehehehehe I am CLUELESS about these things - - - its a major miracle that I could even figure out how to MAKE the links list in the FIRST place.

I STILL can't make a link in the body of a post

5/19/2008 6:22 PM  
Blogger grammy said...

That is a GREAT pic of you Keetha!!! How do you stay so young looking??? Whatever you do, it's working!!!

Didn't realize "mug shot" was having a baby!!! He is a darling little boy!!!

5/20/2008 9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home