Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Saturday, May 17, 2008

What a Boy!!!!


WHO WOULDN'T BE PROUD OF SUCH A GRANDSON AS THIS!?!?


Eating lemons at Red Lobster.


Just look at that PUCKER!!!

I stole these pictures from his mommy's blog - - - - I just couldn't resist.

6 Comments:

Blogger Indian Lake Papa said...

We went to our grand daughters dance recital last night - grand kids are such a blessing.

5/18/2008 9:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute grandson!

Strangely enough, it's been really hot all over the Bay Area, but the fog rolled in where I live so it was actually about 60 degrees at my house (compared to 95 degrees about 15 miles away). Thank goodness for microclimates!

5/18/2008 3:08 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Oh Plastic, I'm glad it cooled down for ya!!!! Sleeping in sticky hot is no fun,

5/18/2008 3:35 PM  
Blogger Vickie said...

these pictures of him should be in some kind of magazine! too cute for words

5/18/2008 7:11 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Thanks Vickie - - - we think so!!!

5/19/2008 4:05 AM  
Blogger Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

CUTE!

5/19/2008 6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home