Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Saturday, May 17, 2008

You Decide - - -

Grass or Green Velvet?


Lawn Brawn is at it again - - - second time this week!!!

8 Comments:

Blogger Keri said...

LOL! Dad has mowed twice this week...Jason's mowed twice this season.

5/17/2008 4:49 PM  
Blogger Lone Butterfly said...

Green Velvet.

Beautiful.

5/17/2008 4:49 PM  
Blogger ~Molly~ said...

Grass! We don't have any, too many trees and dogs. I don't have any clue how I found you, must've been a comment you left at someone else's blog. I have no idea how to track my visitors, lol so I wouldn't know who has been there or not.

That baby, Josiah, is precious, by the way.

Molly

5/17/2008 5:46 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Oh wow - - - this was dad's 5th time to mow this season.

His grass really is gorgeous. I guess it makes the fact that he killed it all last summer and had to start over completely worth it!!! No weeds at all.

5/17/2008 6:43 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Molly - - - thanks for coming and for commenting and thanks again for the nice little "plug" on your blog.

5/17/2008 6:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So does he give tips? What does he put on it to keep down the weeds?

5/18/2008 7:50 PM  
Blogger Char said...

Both. A whopping lawn restoration success.

5/18/2008 11:04 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Don, thanks to a tip from Uncle Dave in his Tru-Value days, Greg uses the Scott's lawn system. He applies the fertilizers with a little green push applicator tool five times and uses holidays as "markers" for when to do it, starting with Ester I believe.

The other BIG secret is mowing "high" - - - at least three inches.

5/19/2008 4:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home