Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Friday, June 06, 2008

Let's Go Blogging Now - - -

Everybody's learnin' how - - -


Come on and go a bloggin' with me!!!!

What do you do at YOUR family reunions? We got the campsite all set up, went for a bite of supper, and then my cousin, Mike, and I started blogging in the air conditioned comfort of my camper!!!!

8 Comments:

Blogger Lone Butterfly said...

Your dedication is astounding and awe-inspiring. ;)

Have a wonderful family reunion!

6/06/2008 11:10 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Hehehehehehehe Lone!!! Thanks.

6/06/2008 11:18 PM  
Blogger Vickie said...

I can remember when you didn't think you would really use a laptop. Whatever would you do without it now? Have fun!!!

6/07/2008 8:41 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Did I say that???? Hmmmm - - -I guess I was crazy!!!

This campgrounds has FREE wireless - - -WHOOOO HOOOOOO. Not a super strong connection - - but hey, IT WORKS!!!

Kelly and Keri BOTH called us last night to tell us a tornado hit Bluffton after passing through Marion - - - - is my house still standing?

6/07/2008 9:55 AM  
Blogger Keri said...

This is hilarious!!!

And yes, you had to be talked into the laptop!! I remember telling you you needed one and you said you didn't think you'd use it. LOL!

I've been wondering about your house as well! Jason heard about a deputy in Grant County that was on his radio while watching a tornado take out a semi on SR9!!!

6/07/2008 11:43 AM  
Blogger Char said...

You guys are way too spoiled.

At least cousin Mike joins you. I can't even get my family to e-mail me!

6/07/2008 12:42 PM  
Blogger Vickie said...

Well I haven't driven by your house but I also haven't seen in the paper where any house blew over. There was lost of trees blown down throughout Marion and a tornado did touch down

6/08/2008 11:52 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

OK - - - well, if your house is safe I feel pretty good about ours since we live in the same general area of town.

6/09/2008 7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home