Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Uncontrollable Urge


When we went to Rockford on Sunday I decided to leave my laptop at home. I mean, I was going to visit my Aunt, not to blog and besides I didn't think they'd have wireless at their house. I figured I could last ONE DAY without blogging.

And I was FINE without blogging until we stopped in the Des Plaines Oasis on the way home. There sat a man at a table, with his laptop working away. That's when the uncontrollable blogging urge hit. I thought, "I should have brought MY LAPPY, then I could blog right here in the oasis!!!!

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What were you thinkin' ??

I was in Panera Bread, yesterday & EVERYONE had their lappys w/ them (except me). :-)

I forgot to tell you that Doug & I "scoped" out your "Crazy House" on Sunday. Just had to see it for myself. "They" were out in the yard, working away ! My! My!

6/04/2008 11:46 AM  
Blogger Renee said...

Hahah! You are too funny:)

6/04/2008 3:38 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Isn't Crazy House the BEST!!! It is our built in entertainment over here.

Jackie AND Renee, I seriously THOUGHT about taking my lappy and going to a McDonalds or a Starbucks or something to blog - - - but knowing I was going to visit my aunt, I thought that would just be rather tacky. So - - - lappy stayed home.

I'm "catching up" now!!! Hehehehehehehe

6/04/2008 5:17 PM  
Blogger Indian Lake Papa said...

Mine is a desktop so no lap top! i do go through withdrawal though. i will put your aunt on my prayer list. This is a tough battle ahead.

6/04/2008 7:50 PM  
Blogger I can't find my blog said...

Blogging is an ugly addiction. I can't get enough!

I'm so sorry to hear about your Aunt-She looks GREAT!! Kisses to her and all of you during this. It's not easy. Sounds like you had a great visit!

6/04/2008 10:48 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I'd say blogging is a BEAUTIFUL addiction!!!

Thanks for your kind words about my aunt. I'm really glad we got to go see her.

6/05/2008 9:14 AM  
Blogger Vickie said...

Thanks for emailing your Thelma and Louise story. I found it quite a funny read this morning! Hope you're having a good summer. We should definitly meet up for a fish sandwich sometime.

6/05/2008 10:08 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

You're welcome, Vickie!!!

Today I'm having a very sleepy summer!!!

6/05/2008 2:19 PM  
Blogger Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

so do you think there is a support group? You and I could both join....

6/05/2008 5:53 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Hehehehehehe - - - I STARTED one (only meetings are through blogs, btw) a while back. Feel free to join in!!! :-)

6/05/2008 5:55 PM  
Blogger Martin LaBar said...

Back off the wagon, I see. Oh, well.

6/06/2008 6:07 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Don't think I ever got ON the wagon!!

6/06/2008 7:41 AM  
Blogger groovyoldlady said...

I don't own a laptop. What I need is a verbal transcriber so I can dictate all those fabulous thoughts I get whilst riding my bicycle and have them automatically posted without the bother of remembering and then having to type.

6/06/2008 2:01 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Groovy, It's funny, but I do believe TRUE BLOGGERS find themselves blogging (in their head, of course) whatever else they may be doing. At least, I do.

6/06/2008 3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home