Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Tales of the Pied Piper

Today we met my sister, Pam, and her daughter, Misti, at the hospital before we went up to see Piper.


We found our little Piper - - -


Even more content and- - -


More beautiful than yesterday. Though mommy tells us she wasn't a very happy sleeper until about 4 this morning.


Cousin Misti settled her right down.


Papoo held her when she was all snuggled in and cozy. He's calling her his little Piper Cub.

12 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Nice more Piper Pictures! She is so precious!

6/19/2008 8:41 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Heather - - - I hope you don't STOP coming to my blog just because Keri comes home and back to hers!!! You have SPOILED me with all these wonderful comments!!

6/19/2008 8:53 PM  
Blogger grammy said...

Papoo's Piper Cub is such a doll!!!She is really impressing her visitors with being so sweet and sleepy...saving the tears for daddy and mommy thru the nite.

6/19/2008 9:26 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

You are RIGHT about that!!!

6/19/2008 10:13 PM  
Blogger ~Molly~ said...

Love that last picture, too sweet!

Molly

6/20/2008 9:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is so precious and, of course, you already know I think Macky is one dynamite little fella. One of these days I'm going to get back up north and kiss and hug on all three of them. When will Kaeleigh get to see her? Hmmmmmmmm, wonder if I can talk my son and DIL into adding a little girl??? heeheehee.....

6/20/2008 9:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GAMMY....are you coming to the Watermelon festival tomorrow???

6/20/2008 9:16 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

I will definitly have to keep coming back! Then I get twice as fun looking at kids and your family! Keri is just as precious as Piper and MJ!

6/20/2008 11:54 AM  
Blogger Vickie said...

another beautiful grandbaby!!! She looks perfect!!!! Have fun Keetha!

6/20/2008 12:48 PM  
Blogger grammy said...

To Cousin Pam...we are not going to be able to. Jim is doing some recording for the historical society and they are coming over tomorrow.

We have ALWAYS wanted to go and have never been...

We haven't been back to Opera House since we met you and I MISS it and also seeing you. We must get together again!!!

Jim had PET scan today so we were in Dosta all day. Please give me a call sometime 973-8669. If we are gone..leave message on phone and I will get back with you.

6/20/2008 3:34 PM  
Blogger Loving Our Homeschool said...

Oh my GOODNESS, she is adorable!! Congrats! I love the picture where her little hand is up by her face (I think that's where it was).

This is Kathy T. and Anon's friend, Heather, by the way. In case you forget my little blog identity. :o)

6/20/2008 9:37 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Thanks, Heather!!! I do recognize your avatar now. I too love the picture with her little hand up by her face. She LOVES to keep that hand there - - - especially when she's nursing!!!!

6/21/2008 9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home