Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Saturday, June 28, 2008

This Time You're Gonna Hafta - - -


Read lots of words because there are no pictures in my next post.

If you are like me, you will be tempted not to read.

I don't blame you - - - but maybe you will find it worth the read if you try.

Enjoy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jay & Tammy Tropf said...

Okay, Keetha I need another education on what Chrissy's page means! Can you e-mail me? I don't have your e-mail address! tammy_landis@hotmail.com

6/29/2008 5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home