Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Not To Be Outdone - - -

By her older sister, our younger daughter, Korie, brought us her BABY, Buckley, to keep overnight.


Buckley scampered all over our house - - -


From room to room and - - -


Up stairs and down.

In an astonishing turn of events, Buckley loved his Kamma and rejected his Papoo!! Who'd a thunk it? An animal that didn't gravitate to Greg??? Unheard of!!!

So - - - Kamma got to have him cuddled up on HER lap, and Kamma got to take him out for his little walks and KAMMA got to take


For her swollen eyes when Buckley went home. Who KNEW anyone could be allergic to a little wiener dog????

9 Comments:

Blogger Keri said...

LOL this is hilarious!!

(whispers to Mom..it's spelled Buckley not Buckly)

Oh, and P.S. Your pictures look fine on my laptop...they don't look grainy like they did on Jason's laptop when we were at the hospital.

6/22/2008 5:32 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I THOUGHT it was Buckley - - - but Korie had a sticker on his little crate and I THOUGHT it was Buckly on there - - - - - I took a picture of Buckley in the crate - - - I'll go LOOK.

6/22/2008 5:45 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Prayin for your mom...

6/22/2008 8:53 PM  
Blogger The Kittelson's Krazy Korner said...

What a Cute Little Pup!

6/23/2008 11:21 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Amanda, he is darling. I just wish I wasn't so allergic to him - - - my eyes were SO swollen in the morning!!!!

6/23/2008 1:13 PM  
Blogger Amy R. said...

I'm so jealous. I grew up with a Doxie. You have two beautiful grandgirlies!

6/24/2008 7:34 AM  
Blogger Toevs said...

Cute dog. Piper is cuter though. :-) Congrats!

6/24/2008 8:16 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Ya think?????

Hehehehehehehehehehe

6/24/2008 8:32 AM  
Blogger Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

AWWWWW. I love weinnie dogs. I used to have one myself.

6/24/2008 11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home