Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Friday, November 24, 2006

19 Thanksgiving Guests - - - Only ONE Star - - -


Mackinley Chillin' with the big people.


"Who is that guy, and what is he doing next to me?????"


Mackinley's disappearing act - - -


"Someone over there has food!!"


Circumnavigating the coffee table - - -


"What other cute thing can I do???"

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my gosh, the 4th pic with his hands in the air......."alright, everyone quiet down, shhhh" or "wait, I can sense something, someone is definitely eating something really good." too cute!

12/06/2006 12:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Or on the History channel "MJ showed early on his natural ability to play complex piano pieces..."

12/06/2006 12:08 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

All great captions. Maybe I need to have you on my "blogging team" to help me come up with these before I post!!!!

Too bad you are so far away, or I would!!!!

12/06/2006 4:50 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

And Jeany - - - - I thought for sure you would get a big laugh out of your nieces and nephew doing the high kick chorus line from the couch - - - - - - but you said not a word!!!!!

12/06/2006 4:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did get a big "kick" out of that too, just chose to make only a few comments. Thanks for sending me the email but I'm still having trouble finding Anon's blog...hmmm, one more place to check.

12/10/2006 3:17 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

You can find Anon's blog by clicking on her name in her comments, either on my blog or Keri's. That will take you to her profile, then at the bottom of the profile is a link to her blog.

Or if all else fails - - - - - I'll send you an e-mail with a more direct route.

12/10/2006 4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home