Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Friday, November 24, 2006

Thanksgiving at Our House - - -


Just a few shots of our day. Didn't get a SINGLE picture of food this time, well actually there will be a few tiny bites later on - - - - - look and see!!!


Misti, David, Mackinley, et moi - - - - kickin' back after lunch.


Dustin, my nephew, his wife Kayla, (and some other hand reaching in) - - - - Aunt Alice Mae, stoic in the background, no clue why she is wearing shades indoors - - - - - -


Nathan, David's dad. Dustin, my nephew. Aunt Alice Mae (no camera this time!!!!) Joe's right shoulder.


My brother-in-law, Joe, with Dustin's ankles in the background.


Our very own "out-laws, " Johnna and Jeff. (Joe's brother and his wife)


Johnna and Jeff at their best. (Hehehehehehe)


Jeff, kickin' and pickin' back - - -


Misti & David with Mackinley looking on.

Keri - - - - up close


Korie, also known as "Ornery," posing for the camera


Random antique dresser and tea set shot - - - - - but look carefully in the mirror and you'll see a room full of guests.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

THERE'S SOMETHING IN MY TEETH!!!! Gross

11/24/2006 3:25 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Awww - - - - but look how pretty your smile is!!!!!!!

11/24/2006 3:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So whose reflection is in the mirror, looks very mystical.

12/06/2006 12:01 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I'm not sure, Jeany. I think the one sitting in the foreground on the floor may be Korie holding her camera. Behind her I THINK are Jeff and Johnna - - - - but again, not too sure.

Maybe they are the 'ghosts of Thanksgiving present'

Hehehehehehehe

12/06/2006 4:48 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Oh Jeany - - - - I didn't notice before, but WAY in the foreground of the mirror I think I see Mackinley's little head and Greg next to him handing him a food tid bit. Do you see it????????

Wow - - - - I can't believe how many people are in that one mirror 'shot'

12/07/2006 4:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home