Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Friday, November 24, 2006

Look Who Came To Visit - - -


I'm calling him Homeless Hobbs.



He moved onto our porch and into our hearts yesterday. He's back today. Wonder if he has another family elsewhere? No collar, no grooming, bad doggie breath - - - - seems homeless to me.


Looks like he wants to stay.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was this just a friendly Thanksgiving visitor or did he decide to stay awhile after he received an offficial name????

11/28/2006 7:05 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

He stayed here most of Thanksgiving day and the day after - - - - then he was gone. Now I'm wondering if his "real" family was away for Thanksgiving and he got lonely so came to see us. Then when they returned, he doesn't need us any more.

Too bad - - - - I really liked him. I was all set to adopt him into the family. He'd have two cats for siblings. Hehehehehe

11/28/2006 7:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is very "sweet" looking and I love his bushy tail!!!!

11/30/2006 8:31 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I really wish he WAS homeless and would come back and live with us. Puppies are TOO HARD to train. He seemed all calm and well trained already. Korie loved him. Greg loved him. Sven's wife, Jennie loved him - - - - - - what more could we ask????

:-)

11/30/2006 8:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree..."come back Hobo, Hobo come back"...he curls his paw back like our kitty "Dixie" and his tail is all fluffy like "Dixie".

12/01/2006 10:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We have a grey cat that visits us every morning now and we have name him "Poupon" but he is also very well fed and groomed.

12/01/2006 10:06 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I still haven't seen him since the day after Thanksgiving. I think I'm right - - - his family returned from their holiday wanderings.

12/01/2006 11:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe he'll be back for his "santa toy"??? I mistakenly called him "hobo" and it s/b "hobbs".

12/02/2006 10:09 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I made up his name as Homeless Hobbs - - - so you can make up whatever name YOU wish, Hobo fits well too, doesn't it!!!

12/02/2006 11:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shane goes better with "come back"...so then his shortened name would be "SHHH"...he does need an unusual name as "Gomer" received!!!

12/02/2006 1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home