Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Saturday, November 25, 2006

The Worm for the Early Bird - - -

Was seeing this beautiful sunrise.




Unfortunately my digital camera is too "automatic" to do it justice. The real thing was much more beautiful than this, more color and contrast in the actual sunrise - - - - red and orange against darkness.

Hmmmmm - - - - there's a lesson there, can you find it?

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Keetha ... beautiful pictures. You should see sunrises in Minnesota - REALLY beautiful (though I don't see nearly as many as I could). :-)

Also, here are the answers to your questions on our "old" blog:


1) Yup - eventually this blog will experience its untimely demise. We'll leave it up for a while though while people are adjusting.

2) There's an area for comments on our blogs just like on blogger (just read the blog posts and click the link to leave a comment)

3) Entirely rhetorical ... random acts of silliness. :-)

11/25/2006 4:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brings back memories. The kitchen windows in Mom's house faced East.

11/28/2006 4:05 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Well, this was my computer room window - - - - but that is directly over the kitchen window - - - both facing east.

If you look in the corners of these pictures you will see that I took them right through the screen. Hehehehehehe

11/28/2006 7:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, the texture, now that you've pointed it out.

11/28/2006 11:33 PM  
Blogger lilmomma said...

I'm responding to your comments now. Sorry it took me so long. I don't get on blogger very often. But I am responding now...AND I posted another blog! :) Enjoy!

11/29/2006 9:01 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

YEAH!!!! Another blog!!!!

11/29/2006 9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home