Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Old Man Winter Giggles


Not a blizzard, but not an outright laugh either.

The air has fine flakes blowing through it - - - the accumulation doesn't seem to be piling up - - - - but the drifts across the driveway and front street are growing by leaps and bounds.

So, Greg is using his favorite winter toy AGAIN.

11 Comments:

Blogger Hummel Family said...

I bet you are getting hammered with snow by NOW!

By the way, we baked your speghetti casserole! Delicious..its going a long ways..lots of leftovers...good thing because Cai keeps asking for "ghetti" ;)

thank you again!!!!

2/13/2007 7:27 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

It was SOOOOOO easy to make - - - - I think I'll whip up a couple more casseroles, get them frozen, and get them sent out to you - - - - - -

It makes me feel really NEEDED for you to like my cooking!!! ;-)

2/13/2007 8:20 PM  
Blogger grammy said...

Aunt Jeany and I have always LOVED your cooking (just ask Keri)...and since it makes you feel NEEDED!!!! You can make a couple more"ghetti" dishes for us!!!!! Ha!!!

Oh yes, DJ LOVES your cooking also and I know the neighbors would too, so make a couple more!!!!

2/13/2007 9:43 PM  
Blogger grammy said...

You could also make one for Joel and he could take a picture of it for his Thursday Table "party"!!!!

Are you feeling more needed already???

2/13/2007 9:45 PM  
Blogger Char said...

Time to post the recipe! Then, we can have a spaghetti casserole bake off!

2/13/2007 9:51 PM  
Blogger Keri said...

I didn't think we were getting a blizzard either...but we're under a snow emergency now and no one is allowed on county roads. I thought the fine snow wasn't accumulating, but I guess we got 11" so far! WOW

2/13/2007 10:31 PM  
Blogger Terhune Family said...

It looked rather white today in HC!

2/13/2007 10:35 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Yah - - - - I think the reason it doesn't look like its accumulating is cause its blowing all over creation - - - like into a 4 foot high drift in front of our front door!!!!! But I'm gonna make a post about that tomorrow - - - -

2/13/2007 10:40 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Funny that you mentioned Joel's blog, grammy, cause I made one of his recipes tonight - - - - but then, I'm gonna blog about THAT tomorrow too - - - -

2/13/2007 10:40 PM  
Blogger grammy said...

We had to go to Doc in Dosta yesterday and it was during our tornado warnings. Went thru some heavy downpours and black threatening clouds..(I still do 99% of the driving) it was tense driving home, and "hit the quilts" early last nite,so didn't see your post about Joel's lasagne until now. Oh well, maybe these husbands will realize we do have "another life" which is our blogging life!!!! Ha!!

2/14/2007 11:14 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

You wouldn't have seen the lasagna post until this morning anyway - - - cause I didn't post it till today!!!

2/14/2007 11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home