Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

School's Out for the Blizzard???


That's right - - - school's canceled today for a blizzard.


Only problem - - - I'm not seeing a blizzard.

True, the weatherman is calling for snow today- - - up to 12 inches or more. However, at this point it's just not happening. Which makes me wonder, did they call this cancellation too early?

Stay tuned for the next installment. Will it be:

"Blizzard Strikes Central Indiana"

or

"Old Man Winter Has The Last Laugh"

6 Comments:

Blogger Deven said...

We'll see.... If we had done a two hour delay, I think we would have had to end up canceling anyway.

2/13/2007 9:03 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I hope you are right - - - - but it's nearly 9:30 and still nada!!!

2/13/2007 9:26 AM  
Blogger Char said...

Complaining about a day off? That's not like you!

2/13/2007 11:48 AM  
Blogger Char said...

I've got an idea - blog the day away. Zippy the Fish is still publishing - Check out his new photos.

2/13/2007 12:07 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Here's why I don't like cancellations - - - - they take AWAY a planned day off. I was already up today, and getting ready to get in the shower when they called the cancellation. That just ISN'T the same as a planned day off. We were SUPPOSED to get Monday off - - - - - now we won't.

Deven - - Our yard doesn't seem to be accumulating any depth of snow, and the snow flurries in the air out here in the pseudo country also seem minimal - - - - but the drift closing in our driveway and the one angling across our street - - - - well they are something to behold.

2/13/2007 1:32 PM  
Blogger Char said...

"Bummer" and "Unpatriotic" come to mind - but who can argue with school administration?

2/13/2007 2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home