Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Thursday, April 05, 2007

And More Family - - -

David and Lynn and two of their grandchildren.


Donny and Sylvia. Sylvia, why are you hiding back there behind Donny?

9 Comments:

Blogger Char said...

They all look so happy! Must be that Florida weather.

I talked to my aunt in Petoskey, Mich. yesterday and she said they had 9 inches of new snow - the worst Easter weather since 1931.

How's Marion fairing?

4/06/2007 11:36 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

We are getting flurries from time to time - - - they accumulate just little wifts of snow here and there, but it all melts really quickly. It is quite COLD though - - - we're supposed to have a colder day on Easter than we did on Christmas - - - - Go Figure!!

4/06/2007 11:55 AM  
Blogger grammy said...

What happened to "global warming"???

4/07/2007 9:38 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

That's what I was wondering, Grammy!!!!

But then you don't want to get me started about Al Gore and electric bills and "carbon offsets" - - - now do you?

As soon as its warm enough - - - I'm planing my OWN carbon offsets, right on my front porch!!!

4/07/2007 10:55 AM  
Blogger grammy said...

Save the big "offsets" till Aunt Jeany and I get there in June. Should be warm by then...do you think???? Wish Krokus Kapers was coming to Indy in June!!! Twould be nice to meet them!!!

4/07/2007 11:36 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Hopefully it will be warm in June - - - at least WARMER. It's about 20 today (F not C)

4/07/2007 12:28 PM  
Blogger Char said...

O.K. Grammy, how about a picture of yourself if we don't have a chance to meet? You know what I look like, but you're still a "mystery woman" to me!

4/07/2007 1:34 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I tell you what - - - - if and when she comes here for Kyle's graduation open house, I'll make sure I get a picture of her then and post it on here!!!

4/07/2007 2:04 PM  
Blogger grammy said...

Krokus Kapers - when Aunt Jeany comes next weekend, hopefully we will get diggy cam "up & running"... OH that reminds me...I have to ask F D-I-L how to post pix,per Aunt J.

4/08/2007 1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home