Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Easter 2007


It's not often that all six members of this family get to go to church together, but that's just what happened this morning. Kelly arrived first, and began texting his siblings to make sure they were on their way. Jason, Keri, and Mackinley were almost there when they got Kelly's text. Next to arrive were Kyle and his friend Brittney, followed shortly by Korie. That pretty much filled a pew!!

Now - - - lest you think our offspring are johnny-come-latelys, let me tell you that much of their tardiness was my own fault. I didn't realize our service was starting at an earlier time today and gave them wrong information.

Following service, we had a small cousin reunion in the foyer when Paul Gene, Jo, Doug, Mary, Ryan, Matthew, and Sarah joined us.

All the 9's who could, Aunt Alice Mae, and Helen then met at Dad's for lunch. Misti and David couldn't join us from Florida, but we did give them a call. Aren't cell phones the best?!?


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I come by the way of the Hummel's blog. I enjoy your comments and blogging and they often make me smile or laugh. I think I remember back the number system for the family and I think that is great! My parents both come from large families 7 kids in each. I think the number system could be useful for them or at least for those who marry into the family. Anyway I am a mother of 4 - Noah, Colton, Hunter and Ella. Mackinley makes me smile - he is so like my boys were and still are. Keep up the great blogs. Karlene Sommers

4/11/2007 9:05 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Karlene, thank you so much for coming to my blog and for telling me you've been here!!!

Yes, our family number system is actually very helpful. It really helps me "tie in" the children of my cousins. We live far enough apart that it's quite difficult to "know" everyone!!!

My daughter Keri, Mackinley's mom, also has a blog. She'd love to have you check it out, you can link to it from her comments on my blog.

Come to my little world as often as you'd like!!!

4/11/2007 10:16 PM  
Blogger Keri said...

http://jasonkeribaker.blogspot.com

There you go, more pictures of Mackinley!!! HEHE

4/11/2007 11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home