Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Friday, April 06, 2007

This One's for You, Grammy - - -


Grammy (Paternalparentus gramarius) and her husband, Jim (Djmostus excelentus), want to see EVERY picture Greg took while in Florida. Well - - - these four are for you!!! I looked very carefully through his photos and the only ones besides these that I haven't posted are either doubles, or what appear to be mistakes, like the legs of a fishing guide. Who's up for seeing those? :-)


Greg connecting with an old high school chum (Greenwaviops palius) in a paint store in Fort Myers. I shall let his pseudo-scientific name suffice and not give his common name as Greg did not ask his permission to put it on our blog.


Mangrove channel.


View of the gulf off the bow of the charter boat. Can you find the dolphin (Tursiops truncatus) swimming through the waves?


One more of Greg's paintings. This one "lives" at Greg's father's (Paternalparentus gramparius) condo at Vanderbilt Beach in Naples, Florida.

9 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

Thanks! You're so sweet! I just needed to vent! I hope you have a wonderful Easter!

4/06/2007 4:42 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

You too, friend!!!!

4/06/2007 5:43 PM  
Blogger Keri said...

OK Mrs. Broyles...is there going to be a quiz??? CUZ I AIN'T STUDYIN!!!!

I'm glad you put these up...LOVE the ones off the boat! Now show us the legs!! WOOWOO

4/06/2007 9:59 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

LOL about studying!!! I had to look the REAL ones up online - - - and of course I just made up the "people" ones.

4/06/2007 10:04 PM  
Blogger Char said...

Now you did it. I want to go there. The scenery is beautiful.

4/07/2007 1:30 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Have you never been to Florida????

Well - - - why am I surprised, I've never been to California!!!

4/07/2007 2:02 PM  
Blogger grammy said...

DJ like G, and all maleius..is not a blogger but started looking at FL pics...he LOVES your sense of humor (nomenclatures)!!! I cracked up on G's pal at the paint store!!!
Oh yes, he thinks your blog pic is really good. Says you look like a young girl...now he knows why your moniker is Funny Lady!!!

4/07/2007 10:00 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Wow - - - thank you DJ!!!!

Blogging is so fun - - - you should TRY it sometime! :-)

4/07/2007 10:51 PM  
Blogger grammy said...

DJ has always loved looking at fam and friends pix and has now started reading comments...he'll become one of us!!!

BTW, tell Ole that DJ couldn't believe Ole painted this!!! Now he wants to know why we don't have one!!! Keep 'em coming Ole!!!

Aunt Jeany and I are taking window glass painting lessons next Sat. My first (and probably last)attempt at painting!!! Maybe I could be Grammy Moses. Oh you won't believe this...the woman's name is Janet Moses (I am NOT kidding) Ha!!!!

4/08/2007 11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home