Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Confession Time


About certain things, I am a procrastinator of the first order. In those things I live by the motto "Why do today what I can put off until tomorrow." Here is a list of some of the things I avoid:

***Bill paying.

***Listening to answering machine messages - - - someone might want me to do something.

***Bill paying.

***Cleaning the bathrooms - - - YUCK.

***Bill paying.

***Sorting mail - - - it might be BILLS.

***Bill paying.

***Unloading and reloading the dishwasher.

***Bill paying.

***Folding laundry - - - its entirely possible to live right out of the drier. Try it sometime.

***Bill paying.

***Any form of confrontation - - - who needs it?!?

***Bill paying.

***Anything that demands my time and energy after a day at school.

***Bill paying.

And just guess what I'm procrastinating today!?! You know it - - -

Bill paying.

This is it. I'm really gonna do it this time. I'm going right down there and face the music. You keep me accountable. :-)


11 Comments:

Blogger grammy said...

DITTO!!! This is weird...I feel like I transferred my exact thoughts to you on this blog!!! When I start feeling OVERwhelmed, I go to our blogs and today it was bill paying...but think I'll stay on here all day!!!!

5/19/2007 12:32 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

LOL - - - I DID just unload and reload the dishwasher - - - but haven't tackled those nasty old bills yet.

You hit the nail on the head - - - it is whatever makes me feel overwhelmed that I avoid!!!!

5/19/2007 1:01 PM  
Blogger grammy said...

This was my reason for "no bill pay today"...the PO is closed now so might as well do tonite.

5/19/2007 1:43 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

LOL - - - I can see we are two peas in a pod.

Here's my GOOD news: I just finished opening, sorting, and lining up what needs to be paid. I have calculated what it is going to take, and am (whew) relieved to see I have enough in there to cover it.

Now I have to jump in the shower 'cause I gotta be at that ticket table at the tenderloin supper in 45 minutes. So, I'll have to write the checks when I get back. Greg is under STRICT orders NOT to touch my organized piles of bills while I'm gone - - - -

Making progress.

5/19/2007 2:49 PM  
Blogger Toevs said...

Did you get them paid yet?

I am looking at blogs right now because I am avoiding the laundry. I also am avoiding the dishes in the sink.

5/19/2007 3:04 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Hip Hip Hooray - - - another procrastinator!!!!

I just got home from the tenderloin supper - - - am up here now getting some pictures ready to post - - - and am going to run up and down the stairs in between posts to pay the bills!!!! I figure this way I'll get them paid AND run off those tenderloins I ate tonight. I think it's a PLAN!!! :-)

Thanks for keeping me accountable!!

5/19/2007 8:20 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

ALL PAID!!!!! WHOOO HOOO!!!

Makes me wonder why I waited so long - - - -

5/19/2007 11:48 PM  
Blogger Char said...

This may inspire me to make my own list.

5/20/2007 5:14 PM  
Blogger grammy said...

DJ just ask me who I was sending e-mail to...my response..."just blogging," (but actually procrastinating doing dishes and typing out a list of his medications.)

5/21/2007 7:43 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Blogging is always right there to help one procrastinate - - - isn't it!!!!

Here's another idea to help you procrastinate even more - - - - make a new post on your blog!!!!! There's a novel idea!!!! :-)

5/21/2007 8:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loved your confessional. I took my bills and stuffed them in my calendar, figured I would do them during my breaks between clients. I got one finished. Still more to go. Putting off balancing the checkbook and vacuuming. I'd love to hire MacKinley since he appears to actually enjoy it and he's so sporty doing it. Putting off sending bills out as well. Weird that I'm on the other side of that too. Mom, Keetha makes a good point, when are you going to make a post? And now that pics are loaded on your computer, maybe Keetha can tell you how to post them on blog? That could help both of you procrastinate.

5/24/2007 7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home