Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Father's Day at 1402 - - -

Greg, a happy dad with his two girls. The boys were busy elsewhere.


Papoo with his two girls and his two grandchildren.


"I want some of that pink stuff too, Papoo!!!"


Keri and Jason. Happy Father's Day, Jason!!!


Our cousins - - - Peetie and his son Brad.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope Pete got a razor for father's day! ;-P

6/17/2007 8:35 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

LOL - - - that was some kind of a "deal" he and Keri struck up - - - he didn't have to shave if he promised not to notice if she'd cleaned house or not - - - something to that effect!!!!

6/17/2007 9:03 PM  
Blogger grammy said...

Poor pitiful Macky - be sure and enlarge the pic where he is eyeing "the pink stuff"!!!

"Hang-in there Macky...I think you and I can wrestle that "pink stuff" away from Papoo when I get there"!!!!

6/18/2007 10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home