Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Thursday, June 14, 2007

I Was Tagged


By Deb.

I don't really understand this process, but I believe I'm supposed to say 8 little known facts about myself. So - - - let's do this the Dave Letterman way:

8) There is so much hair on my unshaven legs they have often been mistaken for a forest.

7) My parents were NOT expecting me to be a boy, I was going to be Keetha Denise only if I was a girl, and Joseph McClellan if I was a boy.

6) The "Keetha" part of my name is the feminized version of my father's middle name - Keith.

5) In spite of #7, I'm the only son my parents ever had.

4) I love trains. Someday I'd like to take a vacation on a scenic train, maybe in Europe.

3) I've never been to Boston in the fall.

2) I once got lost on a motor scooter in Rome.

1) I was once charged by a real, live, in the wild, ANGRY, African elephant, and barely escaped to tell you about it. (Totally true - - - and I NEVER lie)

Now - - - I think I'm supposed to tag someone. If you are reading this, and have not yet been tagged by another - - - consider yourself so tagged. :-)

12 Comments:

Blogger Toevs said...

I read this... does this mean I got "tagged"? And what does it mean to be tagged? Do I have to write 8 little known facts about myself?

6/15/2007 8:03 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Yep - - - you are tagged - - - so if you choose to accept, yep again, you write 8 little known facts about yourself.

Did you see Deb's??? She made each of her 8 facts into more of a story than I did.

6/15/2007 8:21 AM  
Blogger Char said...

How is the soup coming?

6/15/2007 10:51 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I'm a bit discouraged about the soup diet - - - it's over tomorrow. As of this morning I still had only lost 5 pounds. I guess I should be thankful for five - - - - that's better than none!!!

6/15/2007 11:33 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

I not only learned more about you, but I feel like I know your parents a little better, too.

Do you think Anon will ever come out of blogging retirement and respond?

6/17/2007 10:01 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I hope ALL of you get really blogactive!!!!! It's a lot more fun to go blogland and actually find new stuff!!!!

:-)

Glad to find you back in here!!!!

6/17/2007 11:10 PM  
Blogger Anon said...

What? What am I suppose to respond to?

BTW, Deb never did tag me. Shame, shame, shame.

6/24/2007 11:32 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Once you are tagged, you are supposed to make a post with 8 little known facts about yourself.

And, I believe Deb DID tag you - - - - she tagged everyone in her links who had not already been tagged, aren't you in her links?

6/25/2007 1:49 PM  
Blogger Anon said...

I'm kind of getting this "tagged" thing. But I guess I was thinking I'd get a "tag, you're it" kind of comment. See? But, Cool Sis has given me the ole' tagaroo.

So, we'll see......

6/26/2007 3:20 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

You've been tagged TWICE then - - - cause I tagged everyone who has a blog, read my tagged, and hadn't written one yet!!!

So - - - TAG - - - you're IT Anon!!!!!

6/26/2007 4:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice pics mrs. b

8/22/2007 6:01 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Anonymous, you're a chicken - - - where's your name???? :-)

8/22/2007 6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home