Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Profile Saboteur

One of my children, who shall remain nameless, (though there is a small hint on this post) went into my blogspot profile and added therein some rather interesting items.

I know not what prompted me to LOOK at my profile today, nor how long those offending entries had been there for the world to see before I found them and tore them down.

I shan't repeat here all the erroneous information he had posted, but let it just suffice to say that to me "Black Sabbath" is a really really really depressing Saturday and "Clockwork Orange" may possibly be used as a cleaner for the viscera of timekeepers.

9 Comments:

Blogger grammy said...

Sorry I missed the profile entries on your blog. Don't know if I would have looked either but this is the 1st day in AGES that I didn't first thing...check the blogs!!! Jim had an early doc appt. in Dosta but wish I had seen Kyle's comments. That is such a good pic of him...what a good looking guy!!!

6/13/2007 7:43 PM  
Blogger Keri said...

ROFL!!!!!!!!!! You should have left them for us to see! And I agree...this is a GREAT picture of Kyle! I'm stealing it!

6/13/2007 8:34 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

He was very clever about it too - - - he buried the additions in the MIDDLE of my lists - - - like in the middle of favorite things I found "snowboarding" and "base jumping"

The picture is edited out of the picture of Brittney and Kyle at Kyle's open house.

Steal away - - - -

6/13/2007 8:39 PM  
Blogger Keri said...

I'm laughing so hard right now. I WISH I could have seen those before you deleted them. ROFL!!!!!!

6/13/2007 11:44 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Oh yah, and one of the favorite books was "Mein Kompf"

6/14/2007 12:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is too funny! Isn't it wonderful to have kids with a good sense of humor?! :-)

6/14/2007 10:30 AM  
Blogger Char said...

It's probably a good thing you deleted them. Otherwise, we might have thought you were subversive or something.

Clever, though. Very clever.

6/14/2007 11:09 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Yep - - - I believe it is the GOAL of my sons to try to "keep me on my toes"

6/14/2007 12:24 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Oh yah - - - you didn't see him at graduation, did you!!!

He had that hair cut on Friday afternoon before graduation on Saturday.

6/14/2007 1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home