Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Monday, June 25, 2007

Not Your Ordinary Trike - - -


Go figure - - - - Kelly has a trike!!! It's reminiscent of a big wheel and he found it in his neighbor's trash. All it needed was a little air in the front tire and viola - - -

Greg decides to give it a try. "Watch me, Macky, I'll show you how it's done!"


Kelly cheers dad on


The old man's still got "it."


"Hey - - - let ME try this thing too!"


"Now if I could only make it go - - - "


Trick Rider

2 Comments:

Blogger Keri said...

Dad and Kelly riding that big wheel thing was so funny!!!

6/25/2007 9:02 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I know - - - - but I didn't "catch" Kelly with my camera.

6/25/2007 9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home