Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Kids at Play on Father's Day - - -

Here comes Macky!!!


Who's gonna play with the dishes first? Share??


Tea party anyone?


Kaeleigh lounging.

8 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

Thanks!!! Yes, come and play this week!!

6/17/2007 7:58 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Shannie - - - I'll keep calling 'till I actually get ahold of you!!!!

What about tomorrow - - - I have a nail appointment at 11:30, so by 1-ish I could be finished - - - would that be a good time?

6/17/2007 9:05 PM  
Blogger the lambs said...

We have princess tea parties, too! How fun!

6/17/2007 10:19 PM  
Blogger Char said...

Macky's wearing his birthday Colt's blue shirt and fishing overalls. How cute!

6/17/2007 11:47 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Wow Char - - - what a good memory you have!!!!! I knew that right away, but I didn't expect anyone ELSE to notice that!!!! (Of course I knew it, we're the ones who gave him the fishing overalls!!!)

Do you also see the mini footballs on the floor??? His Kamma is trying to bring him up right!!! :-)

6/18/2007 8:20 AM  
Blogger grammy said...

What a sweet picture of Kaeleigh!!! Is she watching the HB's?? Those two kids are darling together. I hope we get to see Kaeleigh too!!

6/18/2007 10:23 AM  
Blogger Char said...

Yup. Zoomed right in on those little footballs. Let's hope he plays the game for a few years before he joins us on the couch.

6/18/2007 11:52 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

LOL Char - - - you are tooooooo funny!!!

6/18/2007 2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home